Terms & Conditions
Estech Limited is an online E-Commerce shop specializing in supply of IT products and services. Our sole address is: https://estech.co.ke.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we may also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we may ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for certain number of years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We may accept payments through PayPal/credit card, Mpesa, Direct cheque deposits, Cash on delivery/collection, LPOs for account holders and transfers.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure for no potentially incorrect or incomplete information is provided in this site, thus, Errors and Omissions Excepted
The information in this site is confidential to the named addressee. It is subject to copyright. Any opinion or advice it contains is subject to its terms and conditions.
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in our emails and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to e-mails by anyone other than the intended is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you have received the email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail from any computer. If you or your employer does not consent to internet e-mail messages of this kind, please notify us immediately. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As Estech Ltd will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. The views, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
Warranty – All products carry manufacturer / distributors / suppliers warranty only.
- Estech Limited would facilitate repair process by coordinating with the respective service centers/distributors/suppliers. Warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s through service partners, which are found to be defective and not the entire replacement of the product.
- Replacement or exchange of products should be approved by the manufacturer and is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- In the event a product is approved for replacement, then the warranty is continued from the original product and will not be an extended warranty.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period, hence customer cannot demand the parts to be returned back.
- Warranty is not available for FOC items & packaging accessories (exceptions to be handled by category department separately).
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The warranty does not cover software failures.
- The warranty is local warranty unless offered and mentioned on warranty card additionally for international coverage.
The Warranty Is Not Applicable, and not limited to, Any of The Following Cases:
- Defects or malfunctions caused by damage resulting from improper care, misuse or abuse of the product, or operation of the product contrary to the instructions contained in the owner’s manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine. Damage caused by overcharging and wrong voltage burnouts.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Damage or defect caused by accident, sand, water, sweat or battery leakage.
- Damage caused during transportation or mail by customer.
- Product is tampered, modified, repaired or attempted to repair by unauthorized service personnel.
- Model name and serial no. on the warranty card does not match the product, or if they are altered, removed or mutilated.
- Device improper working due to some software installation, customized settings, antivirus & lack of know how is not covered in scope of warranty.
- All goods remain the sole property of Estech Limited until paid for in full.
- Terms strictly cash/Mpesa or as stated otherwise.
- Goods must be checked and verified on delivery as returns will not be accepted.
- Goods are back-ordered and will take up to 24 – 72 hours to deliver or as specified if imported.
- The listed price excludes shipping fees which varies per location.
- The listed prices are subject to 14% VAT
- All product availability should be checked prior to placing the order
- Imported goods shipping process starts 5 days from payment receipt date.
- Return policy date for imported goods is within 30 days from date of purchase and shipping cost is incurred by the client subject to the reason of return.
- Order Cancellation is strictly not allowed after the order is placed – an order creates obligations you must meet as well as rights you can assert. When circumstances force you to cancel purchase orders (or modify them) once they’ve already been submitted, it’s possible the company could face litigation if it violates the agreed-upon terms set down. Order cancellation may only be accepted under conditions the supplier/Manufacturer agrees to accept the same.
Product/Service Images and Videos
The product & services images and videos shown in this site are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact representation of the product and or service.